Sirbikesalot.com Mission Statement
- To bring together individuals having a common interest in Mountain Biking.
- To promote public recognition of the need for trails and for protection of forests and the natural environment.
- To participate in recreational bicycling activities to include:
1) Individual and group rides
2) Individual and team competition
3) Trail maintenance and cleanup
4) Volunteering at cycling events
- To promote the utilization of bicycles for health, recreational, and ecological purposes.
- To foster the use of bicycles as transportation through the creation of bicycle and pedestrian friendly infrastructure.
- To encourage public and private facilities for Mountain Biking and Road Biking.
- To cooperate with public authorities in the observance of all regulations of Mountain Biking areas.
- To provide a forum for the beneficial and educational discussion of Mountain Biking topics.